Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Apologies
So Tom Cruise finally apologized to Brook Shields for his criticism of her using anti-depressants. Mel Gibson apologized to the officers for his belligerent behavior. Even Forbes apologized for their outrageous article about men not marrying career women. In honor of all the apologies lately. I have thought of some things for which I would like an apology.

Here are some heinous romance covers for starters.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why yes, those are pink pompoms in my hair. They're all the rage! I think he's wearing more eye shadow than she is and god please save me from that random fire coming out of her ass. Did I mention his Adam's family hair. And where is her left leg? It's freaking me out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Where to start? All that eyeshadow makes her look likes she going to hurl or maybe it's just Fabio. I know he makes me want to spew. I totally don't understand the shirt tucked into the over-sized belt. "Ooh wait, let me tuck in my billowing unbuttoned shirt!" Just take the damn thing off or button up dumb ass.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at her ostrich neck...Jeez, circus freak. "Hey big boy I'll show you some sword swallowing."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uhh, Is he crying? Is it because his head is on his right shoulder? Damn that's creepy. I think he's missing his fingertips too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Hey dessicated zombie guy, I'm your weeping willow oasis.. save me from the desert electrical storm thingy."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Two words...Man titty!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home