Monday, September 25, 2006
Blog Things
Husbands at work and I'm bored so I thought I would do some blog things. Look what i learned about myself...


Your Power Level is: 80%

You're a very powerful person, and you know that all of your power comes from within.
Keep on doing what you're doing, and you'll reach your goals.

Grrr. Watch out, I may flex my muscles here.


In a Past Life...

You Were: A Greasy Executor of Sacrifices.
Where You Lived: North Africa.
How You Died: Dysentery.

Uh, greasy? Not so much. But I'm a nurse...we know sacrifice. Shit! I hate those ass-sponge trots!!!


You Are Best Described By...

Landscape With Butterflies
By Salvador Dali

Aren't butterflies so pretty? *blink*


Your Deadly Sins
Greed: 40%
Lust: 40%
Gluttony: 20%
Pride: 20%
Sloth: 20%
Wrath: 20%
Envy: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 23%
You'll die in a shuttle crash, on your way to your resort on the moon.

Ha, Shuttle crash my @$$, I don't even like to fly.


You Are 24% Lady

You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.
And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.

Huh. I guess I'm more of a minx than I thought.


You Are Super Spicy

You're a little bit crazy, a little bit naughty, and a whole lot of sexy.
You go beyond hot - you set people's senses on fire!

Are you seeing a trend here?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home