Monday, October 23, 2006
I finally won
Well I think I finally won. Yes! My boss finally conceded that I could transfer (hehe). Now all I have to do is find another job. Damn. When my husband moved me to this state, little did I realize (naive, blind) one company (that I will not name here) pretty much held a monopoly in our area so when I went to work for said company and discovered I hated my job. Then I found I was stuck there until said company felt I could transfer. At first I thought I could just quit and look for another job. (yes that's terrible and I perspired over it for weeks) But upon researching other jobs I found that the company owned just about everything out there. Double damn. So there I was stuck in a job I didn't like until the company felt I had suffered enough for it not to be just a fleeting emotion. But today I opened my email and found the best message I've had in months--I can transfer even though she hates to lose me. Hurray! So I'm off to find a wonderful job where patients don't spit, drunkingly propose marriage or punch the physician. Things are looking up in my world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home